Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Few Much-Delayed Updates

Once again, I've been slack in updating this log, though not slack in training.

Since my last posting, I've run the Run for Autism 5K with my kids (even Jessa (5yo) ran the whole thing), managed to actually swim 1000m a couple times, ridden a cycling time trial, and done a couple full-distance brick workouts. And lots of general swimming, cycling, and running.

Now, the time draws near -- day after tomorrow, I leave for Norfolk. Time to see if everything I've done was enough. My thanks to everyone who has contributed, offered support, and expressed interest. I promise there will be pictures when it's over. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Ben said...

Good luck and everything with your stuff this weekend. I'll be excited to hear about how well you do.

Nicki said...

You're going to rock this! Can't wait to hear about it!

ctwardy said...

Eeek! I lost track of time. I hope everything went very well. Do tell us!